C-section (Cesarean) and Sexual OrgasmMedical Breakthrough: The brain pacemaker via Vagus Nerve (the parasympathetic nerve from CN-X) for antidepression! - http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/05/nerve and http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2004-08/brain-pacemaker (this implies that surgery cutting the vagus nerve sensory circuits can trigger depression! The vagus nerves outflow reaches the pelvic cavity, including the uterus, bladder, urethra, vagina, clitoris, penis, prostate and testicles!) Please read:
1. "Vagal afferents from the uterus and cervix provide direct connections to the brainstem." Cell Tissue Res. 1999; 295(1):43-54
2. "Brain activation during vaginocervical self-stimulation and orgasm in women with complete spinal cord injury: fMRI evidence of mediation by the Vagus nerves." " http://psychology.rutgers.edu/~brk/brainresearch04.pdf
3. Dr. Lin's advices: C-section cut the vagal sensory nerves in the pelvic area (clitoris, uterus, cervix and vagina), which are responsible for transduction of the sex organ stimulation to the dopamine-hypothalamus-pituitary axis for the release of oxytocin, essential to the vaginal lubrication and relaxation and ultimate orgasmic responses. Normally, stimulation of the pelvic area and sex organs (including the breasts) will fire up the dopamine-hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian function via the vagal sensory nerves. Bikini cut C-section cut off the vagal nerves. The cut-off nerves may regrow back but it will take many years after reconnecting the blood vessels across the surgery scars. The surgery scar in the uterus also block the blood circulation and reduce the sex hormone storage capacity. Sex hormones produced during sleeping are stored in the uterus for daytime uses. Uterine scars won't store sex hormones any more. Therefore, her sex hormones stored in her uterus may not last longer enough for late night sexual activities. Therefore, the C-section patient should try to have sex with her in the morning when her sex hormone level in the blood stream and the uterus are still very high. She can take our products ViaPal-hGH-J (3-015) and ArgiNOx (1-018) to help her power up her dopamine-hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian axis after breastfeeding
4. Massage the breasts/nipples and the low abdomen, particularly the pubis and the acupuncture point Dan-Tien, the middle point between the belly button (navel or umbilicus) and clitoris can stimulate the vagal nervous system.
5. Vagal tone plays a key role in the neuroimmune and cardiovascular function. Sex improves neuroimmune in many ways via 1). an elevation of hypothalamic and adrenal dopamine and norepinephrine release for the sympathetic nervous fight, 2). the activation of the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway via the vagal acetylcholine and parasympathetic (acetylcholine) tone that inhibit proinflammatory cytockines such as interleuck(IL)-6, and 3). the immune challenge in the adaptive immune function and immunological memory, as an evolution process of the immune system, for the stronger and faster immune defensive responses. Regular and normal sexual activities boost systemic immune specificity, inducibility and adaptation. However, failures of host defense can occur when the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis constantly, excessively release norepinephrine and prolactin for inducing excessively production of the immune suppressor and inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 that damage or scar organs, when the cholinergic ant-inflammation pathway is overpowered by the norepinephrine and sympathetic nervous inflammatory pathway, when immunodeficiencies occur as one or more of the components of the immune system becom inactive due to drug abuse or ageing, or when adaptive immune system is exhausted. Cardiovascular neural regulation is toned by the vagal and sympathetic nervous function. Without vagal tone, the cardiovacular function will go wild!
6. Vagal tone is responsible for emotional binding and love coupling. Sex promotes emotional binding, happiness and satisfaction via the release of the pituitary toning hormones arginine vasopressin (AVP), oxytocin, prolactin, hGH (Human Growth Hormone) and endorphin via the vagal nerve stimulation in the sex organs and breasts/nipples. Thus, the sexual vagal nerves stimulation is responsible for emotional development and sex organ regrowth. The vagal nerve contains approximately 80% of the sensory fibers to sense the physical, chemical or biological stimulation all over the internal and external organs (nipples, testicles, penis, vagina and clitoris). They convey the stimulation signal to the hypothalamus-pituitary axis for necessary responses via the vagal motoring nerves and autonomic nervous system (both parasympathetic and sympathetic). The vagal nerve in the sex organs has been recently identified and verified. Sex organ stimulation will induce the hypothalamus-pituitary axis to produce and release AVP, oxytocin, prolactin, hGH, and endorphin via the vagal sensory nerve.
Warning: Surgery operation of sex organs may destroy the nerves and arteries responsible for your engorgement/erection and orgasmic responses. Avoid the surgery if possible:: for vasectomy, click here; for hysterectomy click here; for tubaligation, click here; for penile pumping self destruction, click here; for penile enlargement exercises - self destruction, click here; for vibrator-induced destruction. click here.
Advice: C-section causes vaginal looseness!
C-section cuts vagal nerves and produces the common side effects such as headaches, frequency urination, pelvic pain and numbness,sex pain, depression, anxiety,panic attack, thigh numbness, constipation, exccessive sweating and so on.
Bikini C-section enlarged her vagina for vaginal looseness and no sexual orgasm.
Tubaligation and C-section causes her vaginal dryness for air trapping and noises during intercourse, irregular periods and uterine spasms
C-section and hysterectomy give her vaginal dryness for no sexual orgasm. Having sex every night also numb the clitoral and G-spot nerves.
C-section alternated her psychology for more fighting, dead libido and vaginal dryness for no more sexual orgasm
Why C-section causes low libido, fatigue and anxiety
C-section and tubaligation resulted in vaginal enlargement, no feeling and sexual dissatisfaction for no sexual orgasm
C-section (Cesarean Section) resulted in vagina enlargement and excessive wetness for no more sexual orgasm
C-section, SSRIs antidepressant and pain killer resulted in no libido and sexual dysfunction; chronic vibrator abuse gave inflammatory sexual arousal and orgasm, female urinary ejaculation ( gushing ) and sexual exhaustion symptoms - such as body pains, back/neck pain, tingling sensation, cramps, numbness, stress, anxiety, high blood pressure, inflammatory eyeball, blurry vision. eye floater, ....
C-section gives her low abdominal and vaginal numbness for no more feeling or sexual orgasm
C-section caused her irregular period for no more sexual orgasm
Solution for C-section or/and tubaligation induced psychological and physiological disorders - the peri-menopause symptoms including menstrual pains, low abdomen pains, depression, hot flushes, and sweating for no more sexual orgasm
C-section and hysterectomy resulted in extreme pains, low libido, vaginal dryness, abdomen swelling, headaches for no more sexual orgasm
C-section causes vomiting, burning and indigestion while she experiences sexual orgasm due to a change of orgasm energy pathway from the parasympathetic vagus nerves to the sympathetic L1/L2 nerves
Tubaligation gave her peri-menopause and C-section caused her excessive vaginal wetness and vaginal enlargement for no more sexual orgasm
C-section causes clitoris and vaginal numbness for no more sexual orgasm.
C-section caused vaginal enlargement; vaginal repair surgery further damaged the vaginal blood circulation and nerves and caused vaginal weakness for yeast infection; a prolapse uterus resulted in intercourse pains and urinary incontinence.
Side effects of C-section and tubaligation - excessive wetness, yeast infection, intercourse pains, uterine/cervical prolapse with inflammation damage, and no more sexual orgasm.
C-section caused her excessive vaginal wetness, low libido, and vaginal enlargement for no more sexual orgasm.
Over-masturbating with a vibrator and shower massager since age 7, birth control shot, C-section, and anti-depression drugs chemically and mechanically castrated her brain/nervous function, clitoris, G-spot and vagina for no more sexual orgasm.
Why and how C-section destroyed her sexual orgasm?
He said ' I use your products and love them.' C-section blocked her sexual orgasm
C-section is a mechanical castration for excessive vaginal wetness, vaginal enlargement and no more sexual pleasure or orgasm
C-section killed her libido for no more sex or sexual orgasm
C-section cut the clitoral and uterine nerves and blood circulation and the massager abuse abraded the nervous endings for no more feeling and sexual orgasm
C-section resulted in extremely painful penetration for no more sexual orgasm
C-section killed her sexual orgasm
C-section destroys uterine orgasmic contraction and can numb the clitoris - destruction of sexual orgasm
Again, C-section caused her vaginal looseness and excessive wetness for no sexual orgasm
C-section caused her vaginal dryness and numbness and low libido for no more sexual orgasm
C-section and excessive vaginal wetness for vaginal looseness and no sexual orgasm; Kegel exercises won't work! Why and solution.
C-section induced her hormone unbalance, depression, face hair growth, premature menopause, and excessive wetness for no more sexual orgasm
C-section killed her sexual orgasm.
C-section caused her vaginal numbness (vaginal death!) for no sexual orgasm.
Either Tubaligation or C-section can turn women's sex life upside down for no more sexual orgasm
Having sex 4 times and C-section disables her ability to achieve sexual orgasm; Over-stimulation on her G-spot without clitoral/G-spot erection induces urinary incontinence during sex for no sexual orgasm
Tubaligation and C-section cause her low libido, peri-menopause PMS, menstrual cramps and headaches for no more sexual orgasm - Dr.Lin's solutions and advices.
C-section killed the vaginal/clitoral erectile nervous function for vaginal looseness and no sexual orgasm.
C-section cut her vagus , parasympathetic S2-S4, sympathetic L1/l2 nerves to her clitoris, uterus and cervix for depression, and sexual disorder; then antidepression drugs totally castrates her brain's hypothalamus and pituitary glands (HyperProlactimia), disables her nervous sensitivity and promotes prostaglandin E-2 synthesis for immune suppression and painful intercourse (vaginismus)for no sexual orgasm.
Why C-section is so destructive for no more sexual orgasm
A female physician experience with C-section - hypesthesia, vaginal and rectal de-sensitivity, and difficulties for achieving sexual orgasm due to destruction of the vagus/L1/L2 nerves and blood circulation with surgery scars in the low abdomen, pubis and uterus..
C-sections causes menstrual pains and numbness for no more sexual orgasm
C-section (Cesarean) section has caused her vaginismus (penetration/intercourse pains) for no more sexual orgasm.
Starting vaginal sex since 14 results in vaginal abrasion and G-spot death for no more sexual orgasm and how C-section destroys sexual orgasm!
C-section may cause vaginal looseness and dryness for no more sexual orgasm
C-section won't prevent vaginal looseness and enlargement; how to tighten your vagina for more sexual orgasm and for avoiding anal sex.
Vaginal looseness, Prostaglandin E-1, C-section, and nervous triggering of sexual orgasm
C-section causes this young woman's orgasmic dysfunction,vaginal dryness and painful sex for no sexual orgasm
C-sections have caused her sexual dysfunction for no more sexual orgasm
C-section and Tubaligation for Premature menopause symptoms, clitoral numbness, intercourse or orgasm pains and cramps, mood swings, menstrual pains, hair loss and no libido for no more sexual orgasm
Problems associated with C-section and Tubaligation for no sexual orgasm - Premature menopause symptoms, clitoral numbness, intercourse or orgasm pains and cramps.
C-section has caused numbness in her pelvic area and sharp shooting pains during intercourse for no more sexual orgasm
Why C-section (bikini cut) causes touching and orgasmic pains in the clitoral area - Painful sexual orgasm.
Nervous damage and blood circulation blockage by C-section for clitoral shrinkage, pelvic numbness and no more sexual orgasm
C-Section, over-masturbation and peri-menopauses causes diminishing of sexual orgasm!
C-Section and Fibroid removal surgery do affect sexual orgasm due to nervous damage and surgery scar tissues.
Effects of C-section (Cesarean) and hysterectomy on sexual orgasm
C-section, long-hour sex, vaginal abrasion, and sexual orgasm
hysterectomy, C-section and their side effects on health and sexual orgasm.
C-Section, tube tightening, and hysterectomy weaken testosterone and estrogen production for no sexual orgasm.
Clitoral surgery for no sexual orgasm
Female circumcision and sexual orgasm
The effect of Caesarean section on Hormone Deficiency and sexual orgasm!
Where is sexual energy from? And Use of sexual orgasm?
Click "In Love We Trust!" for Classified Orgasmic File Expansion (More Orgasmic Files)
Any love problems, Ask the black-belt Sexual ChiKong(KungFu) Master,
Dr. Lin. FREE!